Friday, October 4, 2013

Design websites


Design websites.
There's a ton of them out there. But, I've never really fell in love with any of them.
Until yesterday...

I was searching online for the logo of a bank that I couldn't remember the name of. As I'm clicking through all the things that happen to catch my eye along the way. I stumbled upon logodesignlove.com. After reading only a single paragraph I knew this is was a site I would return to again and again.
Reading it was as if I was reading my own thoughts.
Except I could never express them so concisely in words.
The post I'm referring to was an interview with Tom Geismar. If you have never heard of him, you have still most likely seen one, if not many, of his logos.
 
It's funny how much of what he says sounds like one of my first ever posts


No comments:

Post a Comment